AI Research Engineer at Aillis, Inc.
Graduate Visiting Lecturer at Hosei University
Ph.D. in Engineering, Hosei University, Tokyo.
Applying Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Computer Vision for Medical Imaging, and Automated & Precision Agriculture.
Big fan of Marvel Cinematic Universe and many superhero movies.
Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Super-resolution, Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), Medical Imaging, Precision Agriculture.
Awards and honors
- Scholarship recipients of the Watanuki International Foundation Scholarship, 2019-2021 (Link)
- Representative student to give a welcome speech at Hosei University’s Fall Entrance Ceremony, 2020 (Video)
- Student best paper award at the IEEE EMBS Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Sciences (IECBES), 2020 (Link)
- Representative student at Hosei University’s Master Graduation Ceremony, 2018
- Best paper award at the ISCIA2018, Malaysia, 2018 (Link)
- Exchange student at the Japan-Asia Youth Exchange Program in Science (SAKURA), 2016
- First prize of the 4th ACM Programming Contest - UIT, 2016
- Student with Five Good Merits - UIT, 2013-2015 (3 years in a row)
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (ISSN: 2377-3766, IEEE)
- Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (ISSN:1532-0634, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.)
- English Instructor Volunteer in Summer Camp in Nasu, Tochigi, 2019
- Leader at the Japan-Asia Youth Exchange Program in Science (SAKURA), Hosei University, 2017-2019
- Blood donation five times, 2013-2016